Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Mens Olympus Mons Evo by La Sportiva is a cold weather, high alititude double boot for extreme conditions.
The World’s most technically advanced cold weather high altitude mountaineering boot for extreme conditions in high places.
DECENT FEATURES of the La Sportiva Olympus Mons EVO Boot
- PE thermal insulating inner boot combined with a synthetic insulated thermo reflective outer boot for a toasty warm performance fit
- Highly insulated vibram polyethylene sole with rubber edging platform and TPU midsole for excellent step-in crampon compatibility
The SPECS of the La Sportiva Olympus Mons EVO Boot
The SPECS for Outer Boot
- Weight: 39.86 oz / 1130 g
- Construction: Inner Boot: Slip Lasted / Outer Boot: Board Lasted
- Last: Olympus Mons
- Insole: 5 mm Carbon Fiber+ 2.5 mm PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam topped with a thermo-reflective aluminum layer reinforced with perforated hydrophobic non-woven facing
- Midsole: TPU/Micropore EVA
- Sole: Vibram PE with rubber toe inserts
The SPECS for Gaiter
- Cordura upper lined with dual-density PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed-cell foam and thermo-reflective aluminium facing
- Insulated removable footbed
- Vibram rubber rand
The SPECS for Inner Boot
- Breathable Cordura
- Kevlar anti-perforation fabric
- Water repellant breathable upper with polyamide external layer
- Dual-density PE thermal insulating micro-perforated ventilated foam
- Tri-dimensional structured polyester lining combined with pile
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.