The La Sportiva Men's Katana Lace is an all around climbing shoe for wherever your route takes you. The Katana takes you to the gym, out to your favorite rock, and bouldering when your harness didn't quick make the trip. The technical fit closes tight with laces for additional tailoring. A medium asymmetry is comfortable for longer days and still allows for more technical climbing. The upper combines leather and synthetic leather (Lorica) to create a more durable, water-repellent, and breathable shoe. The Pacific lining at the forefoot and back allow for just enough stretch to get 'em comfy for the long run. The 4mm Vibram XS Edge rubber grips and sticks for monkeying up each toe hold.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Katana Lace
- Lorica lacing harness for an exact, no stretch fit
- Lorica toe box for optimum edging power
- Highly breathable tongue works in conjunction with the lining for excellent moisture management
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Men's Katana Lace
- Weight: 8.71 oz / 247 g
- Upper: Lorica/ Leather
- Lining: Pacific (forefoot and back)
- Midsole: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex with P3
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Edge
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: PD 55
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.