The La Sportiva Men's Crosslite 2.0 is a lightweight trail running shoe for tackling your favorite woods-y terrain. The Crosslite 2.0 has an injection molded EVA midsole, for a stable platform. Trail runners with a medium to wide foot will find the Crosslite 2.0 a comfortable running partner. A 10mm drop falls in between those with a midfoot strike and light heel-strikers. The airmesh upper protects the laces from dirt and rocks, as well as preventing those unwanted pests from entering your shoe. Keep those crumbs on the outside where they belong, while the aggressive outsole allows you to master difficult terrain.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Crosslite 2.0
- Injection molded ergonomic EVA midsole creates a stable, lightweight, flexible platform
- Slip lasted construction hugs the foot with no dead spots and provides the best fit possible
- Airmesh upper is extremely resistant to debris and water while still providing maximum breathability
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Men's Crosslite 2.0
The SPECS for UpperThe SPECS for Midsole
- Weight: 10.35 oz / 295 g
- Lining: Mesh (back half and tongue only)
- Sole: Frixion AT/Impact Brake System V-Groove
- Drop: 10 mm
- Cushioning: Midsole: 32A
- Last: Tempo 2 Ergo
- Fit: Medium/Wide
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.