The La Sportiva Men's Xplorer Shoe is an approach shoe for making your way through the mountain to your favorite rock face. The upper is constructed with all synthetic materials, Airmesh and Hi-Wear mesh for breathability, with synthetic leather and a Vibram rubber rand for durability against dirt and debris. The inner mesh lining at the back of the shoe and tongue helps wick sweat and dries quickly when tackling technical terrain. The laces start at the toe, ready for personal adjustments, for easy trail walking or scrambling unexpected rock. A dual density midsole cushions your foot for the full day while the EVA RockGuard at the forefoot protects against bumps and bruises. The Xplorer is finished off with the Vibram Idro Grip X-Traction outsole, providing sticky grip on the rocks. I suppose that means it's time to drink up some nature.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Xplorer Shoe
- Toe box overwrap technology rand construction controls foot creep when edging and smearing
- Dual density EVA midsole is soft under the heel for all day comfort and end of day trudging
- Sticky vibram Idro-Grip rubber is amazing on the rock
- Highly compressed EVA rock guard in the forefoot
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Men's Xplorer Shoe
- Weight: 13.4 oz / 375 g
- Upper: AirMesh/ Hi-Wear mesh/ Synthetic Leather/ Vibram rubber rand
- Lining: Mesh (back half and tongue only)
- Midsole: Dual Density MEMlex/ TPU Stabilizer
- Sole: Vibram Idro Grip X-traction/ Impact Brake System
- Construction: Strobel lasted
- Last: Dynamic Tech
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.