The La Sportiva Makalu Boot is a classic leather boot for getting into the mountains. The full steel shank provides sturdy support during general mountaineering trips and heavy backpacking, so you can take on the changing terrain of the mountains. The 3mm Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather is super durable and holds up to years of abuse while the Dry-Best® lining wicks sweat to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The burly Vibram rubber rand at the toe adds to durability so you can continue kicking steps into the snow. The boot even accepts automatic crampons for icier adventures. Complete with Skywalk® MPE outsole, you'll be gripping terrain easily with each forward step.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Makalu Boot
- MtnFlex insole and full steel shank for automatic crampon compatibility
- Rollerball hardware and locking d-ring for independent fit
- Burly rough out leather uppers for years of abuse
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Makalu Boot
- Weight: 34.57 oz / 980 g
- Outer Boot: 3mm Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather/ Vibram rubber rand/ removable EZ Flex tongue with Dry-Best lining
- Lining: Dry-Best
- Insole: 8mm MtnFlex with 1.5mm Dacromet-coated full steel shank
- Midsole: SBR Aircushion
- Sole: Skywalk MPE
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Last: Makalu
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.