Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Crosslite is a trail racer's fantasy. Nothing gives me better traction to peel down the trail like a bat out of hell. The massive V-Shaped lugs make quick work of any loose or sloppy footing. It fits a little narrow to give that "racing spike" feel. At just under 11 ounces, this ultralight beast will almost make you feel bad for the 24 runners you just passed before the finish line. Trail Shock cushioning in the heel, a super breathable upper, and an Impact Brake System that gives you superior downhill grip set this baby apart from any other trail runner on the market."
Matt "Disco Breakin'" - Ann Arbor Moosejaw
The Mens Crosslite Shoe by La Sportiva is a featherweight racing shoe with a burly outsole for wet and muddy conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of the La Sportiva Crosslite Shoe
- Simple mesh upper with integral external scree guard
- Huge, well-spaced V-Groove lugs add exceptional cushioning and traction
- Designed for fast running in wet muddy conditions
The SPECS of the La Sportiva Crosslite Shoe
The SPECS for Upper
- Weight: 10.97 oz / 311 g
- Last: Fit: Racing Lite / Performance
- Lining: Mesh (back half and tongue only)
- Sole: Frixion AT / Impact Brake System V-Groove
- H (mm): Heel: 26mm / Toe: 16mm / H: 10mm
- Cushioning: Midsole: 38A / Trail Shock: 28A
The SPECS for Midsole
- TPU overlay
- Dual-density Memlex
- Trail Shock with Nylon molded shank
- High-tensile composite Rock Guard
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.