KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
Rated 5 out of
made me the best brother in the world for 5 years strait!!i bought this for my always freezing cold 115 pound older sister 5 years ago for christmas. holy crap was i a genius, not sure what happened since then but dang... i think she wore it every day for about 4.5 years. and I'm not kidding, she had it with her everywhere and, her husband will tell you, it go washed twice a week, especially after she made the massive mistake of moving to that freezing cold always foggy and rainy island in north west europe called great britan. now the zipper finally gave way and it was time for a new one. yay for brother of the year award again i hope. thanks Kuhl/ Moosejaw
Date published: 2014-06-02
Rated 5 out of
Beautiful jacketThis hooded fleece looks great on! If it is warmth you are looking for, look no more. It is worth every penny and as I have bought KUHL in the past I am sure I will have it for many years. Really nice