KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• NECK - Measure around the base of your neck.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
KUHL PANT MEASUREMENT and COMPARISON GUIDE Each and every style of Kuhl pant is pretty decent in its own right, so they put together a Pant Measurement and Comparison Guide you can click to download and learn more about what makes each style unique. This includes info and details about subtle differences in fit and intended usage. Sorry for saying usage.
Rated 4 out of
warm functional stylishGreat sweater, very warm. Fleece lining is comfortable against the skin and outer wool layer has a stylish texture. Functional for on the trail or on the mountain town. The only con is that the one I received did not have the pocket on the sleeve as described. Minor disappointment considering the overall quality of the sweater.
Date published: 2014-12-16
Rated 5 out of
Perfect sweater for skiing or hiking on milder winter daysMy son was excited to receive this sweater. Loves the lining and thumb loops. He was looking for something warm and stylish to wear while hiking or skiing on days that were not frigid.
Date published: 2014-10-04
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10255845, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;