Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Kuhl Men's Swindler Long Sleeve Shirt
Inside hidden security pocket
Easy care, wash and wear
Moisture Wicking, Quick Drying, Packable
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
14 - 14 1/2"
15 - 15 1/2"
16 - 16 1/2"
17 - 17 1/2"
18 - 18 1/2"
36 - 38"
39 - 41"
42 - 44"
44 - 47"
48 - 50"
28 - 30"
31 - 33"
34 - 35"
37 - 39"
40 - 42"
35 - 37"
38 - 40"
41 - 43"
44 - 46"
47 - 49"
Sleeve to Center Back
KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• NECK - Measure around the base of your neck.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
KUHL PANT MEASUREMENT and COMPARISON GUIDE Each and every style of Kuhl pant is pretty decent in its own right, so they put together a Pant Measurement and Comparison Guide you can click to download and learn more about what makes each style unique. This includes info and details about subtle differences in fit and intended usage. Sorry for saying usage.
Rated 4 out of
Another good Kuhl productNice looking shirt, but be careful with sizing if you're a tall person like me. I'm 6'4" and sometimes large shirts feel a little short and tight. This shirt falls into that category. If I try to bear hug myself, it's tight through the back/shoulders. And when I stretch my arms up or out in front of me, it's a little short and tight through the elbows. But, us tall people have seen this before and I know I'd be swimming in an XL so I'll stick with the large. Also, with the black shirt, the picture led me to believe that the plaid might be a green or green-yellow, but it's definitely a yellow. No biggee though, since it looks great! Love Kuhl stuff.
Date published: 2013-12-17
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10203898, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;