The Kuhl Men's Slackr Pant is much like the "chino pant" style but with lots of stretch. The classic angled pockets and stealth cell phone pocket keep your phone secure and within an arm's reach away. The Wundura fabric is the incredible combed Cotton twill finely woven with a high thread count and stretch with a super suede finish. Inspired by Khakis but with Kuhl’s forward thinking design details and technical features including articulated knees that give you full range of motion. The front makes an understated conservative appearance, while the back has traditional jean style rear pockets great for working during the week and relaxing all weekend.
FEATURES of the Kuhl Men's Slackr Pant
- Wundura fabric is the incredible combed cotton twill that is finely woven with a high thread count and stretch and a sueded look gives this the combed, peached, super sueded and super soft feel you love to wear all day long
- Kühl Yoke Waistband follows the natural contour of the human body with the hips rising in the back
- The Free Ryde Waist provides a contour fit to keep the pant in place as you move and also has a longer length from belt top to crotch for extra room to extend your range
- Classic style "chino" pant but with lots of stretch
- Lightweight fabric due to the inclusion of spandex
- Stealth cell phone pocket
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Fiocchi Snap lays flat against the body with no stem to dig into your waist and has been custom engineered to increase the closure strength
- Vintage Patina Dye is a high quality double dye process that will naturally fade with age, exposure and wash. These experiences create authentic character and a weathered appearance that echoes your own
- Articulated knees for full range of motion
SPECIFICATIONS of the Kuhl Men's Slackr Pant
- Athletic fit
- Knee circumference: 19.75"*
- Bottom opening circumference: 17.50"*
- Front rise: 10.75"*
- Back rise: 12.25"*
- Waist: 30-42"E, 33"
- Inseam: 30", 32", 34"
- Wundura fabric: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Construction: 8.1 oz/sq. yd; 275 GSM
* Measurements provided are taken from a sample size 32 pant.