KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• NECK - Measure around the base of your neck.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
KUHL PANT MEASUREMENT and COMPARISON GUIDE Each and every style of Kuhl pant is pretty decent in its own right, so they put together a Pant Measurement and Comparison Guide you can click to download and learn more about what makes each style unique. This includes info and details about subtle differences in fit and intended usage. Sorry for saying usage.
Rated 5 out of
Kuhl set the standard for the athletic individual who wants to look nice yet achieve top performanceThey say "Form follows Function" - however both are achieved with these pants! Great fit for the athletic individual with sizes actually being accurate. I wear these and other Kuhl pants non-stop in Afghanistan. They are durable, fit well and well - a bit classy.,,,,Low rise for a great fit - nice!,,Durable trim at the bottom of the pants - extra nice!,,Pocket on the side is for a Cell Phone but also great for carrying a knife - nice!,,Wide belt loops for a rigger belt or nice leather belt - nice!,,,,Much more durable than 5-11's,,Fit better for an athletic build than Arcteryx (the inseam always seems short),,,,Recommend!
Date published: 2012-12-16
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10203860, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;