Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Kuhl Men's Kontra Air Pant
11 mesh vents makes this the worlds most advanced vented pant
Super lightweight fabric
Front, back and side vented pockets
Reinforced gros grain ribbon for added durability
Kuhl's signature anatomical fit
Cell phone and wallet pocket designed so you don't sit on your wallet
Media Pocket, Packable, Moisture Wicking
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
14 - 14 1/2"
15 - 15 1/2"
16 - 16 1/2"
17 - 17 1/2"
18 - 18 1/2"
36 - 38"
39 - 41"
42 - 44"
44 - 47"
48 - 50"
28 - 30"
31 - 33"
34 - 35"
37 - 39"
40 - 42"
35 - 37"
38 - 40"
41 - 43"
44 - 46"
47 - 49"
Sleeve to Center Back
KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• NECK - Measure around the base of your neck.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
KUHL PANT MEASUREMENT and COMPARISON GUIDE Each and every style of Kuhl pant is pretty decent in its own right, so they put together a Pant Measurement and Comparison Guide you can click to download and learn more about what makes each style unique. This includes info and details about subtle differences in fit and intended usage. Sorry for saying usage.
Rated 5 out of
Light weight pantsI just got a pair of these lovely pants! They are super light weight and have zippers on the side (by the knees) to vent even more heat. They fit great and I wear them to work as well as lizard hunting. The pants in the light color show stains....beware...!
Date published: 2015-04-12
Rated 5 out of
Well made, well designed, great pocketsLooking for full length hiking pants, ordered several other brands finally tried these. 6'2" 230 athletic thighs don't fit into too many one size fits all pants, these pants fit very well.
Date published: 2015-09-06
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10237018, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;