The Kuhl Men's FlakJak Shirt is a durable long sleeve button up for making it through a tough day on the trail or in the garage. The cotton-nylon blend is soft yet durable, with stretch panels at the center back and elbows so movement won't be restricted when working to reach the next mile marker or fixing that old thing-a-ma-jig in the garage. Wear something underneath, or don't, but please do put several cool items into the chest pockets. They button up for safe keeping.
FEATURES of the Kuhl Men's FlakJak Shirt
Rhino technology; Stretch panels on center back and elbows for freedom of movement
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
14 - 14 1/2"
15 - 15 1/2"
16 - 16 1/2"
17 - 17 1/2"
18 - 18 1/2"
36 - 38"
39 - 41"
42 - 44"
44 - 47"
48 - 50"
28 - 30"
31 - 33"
34 - 35"
37 - 39"
40 - 42"
35 - 37"
38 - 40"
41 - 43"
44 - 46"
47 - 49"
Sleeve to Center Back
KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• NECK - Measure around the base of your neck.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
KUHL PANT MEASUREMENT and COMPARISON GUIDE Each and every style of Kuhl pant is pretty decent in its own right, so they put together a Pant Measurement and Comparison Guide you can click to download and learn more about what makes each style unique. This includes info and details about subtle differences in fit and intended usage. Sorry for saying usage.
Rated 5 out of
Durable, flexible and a decent windbreak.I'm an arborist and its held up to my job for about 200 full days now without any signs of wear! The only thing is the color is fading from my copious sweat. I wear it almost everyday because it protects me from rough bark, pokey needles and brush. It really is holding up! its kind of like a super thin canvass that its rigid.. Pretty cool.,,,,Its a jacket/shirt to me. It has the jacket like qualities of being a good windbreak but it easily can be worn as a shirt.
Date published: 2014-11-18
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10203820, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;