"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• NECK - Measure around the base of your neck.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
KUHL PANT MEASUREMENT and COMPARISON GUIDE Each and every style of Kuhl pant is pretty decent in its own right, so they put together a Pant Measurement and Comparison Guide you can click to download and learn more about what makes each style unique. This includes info and details about subtle differences in fit and intended usage. Sorry for saying usage.
Rated 5 out of
Sleeves are a bit short but otherwise fantasticI highly recommend this garment, even though the sleeves are a bit short. So if you have long arms and are looking for a sweater that covers your wrist you will not be happy.,,Otherwise this sweater is super comfy and I like the cut and the way it fits. The materials appear to be top notch and craftsmanship is flawless. I also like the fact that the logos are small and I use a "Sharpie" in black to make them disappear. After all I don`t get sponsorship money from these guys. Anyhow, go treat yourself, you deserve it.
Date published: 2014-11-15
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10203818, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;