The Korkers SnowJack Boot is a versatile winter boot for changing terrain on all adventures. The SnowJack is 100% waterproof, with a leather upper and shelled toe for excellent durability against the elements. The 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation surrounds your feet so you can continue on with the hike through the coldest of temperatures. The OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System is what really takes you far and wide through the wilderness. The boot comes included with not one but two soles so you can adapt to changing terrain quickly. The SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug provides traction across packed snow and will be the sole of choice if you've got snowshoes to strap on for deep powder situations. The IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug features carbide studs, 32 of them, for staying upright on icy fields. Headed out to the lake for some ice fishing? The IceTrac sole is the way to go. Don't worry, the soles are packable, so you can pull a little switcheroo when the snow changes to ice. With the tall shaft height, snow stays out and you can even enjoy ankle support.
FEATURES of the Korkers SnowJack Boot
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Two outsoles included: SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with carbide studs (32 studs/pair)
- 100% waterproof construction includes waterproof/breathable bootie, and waterproof leathers, webbing and stitching to keep boot interior perfectly dry
- 400 grams of 3M,M ThinsulaterM insulation, includes underfoot placement for warmth (-30° F / -34° C) during active outdoor adventures such as snowshoeing and hiking
- Molded toe and heel cap provide support and protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Waterproof / Breathable: W/B bootie construction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Korkers SnowJack Boot
- Boot Weight: per pair: 3 lbs 7 oz
- Boot Height: 9"