The Korkers IceJack Boa Boot is an insulated winter boot with an interchangeable sole for the best traction on winter surfaces. The IceJacket Boa begins with a waterproof leather upper and is insulated with 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation that will keep your feet dry and warm all day long. Slip them on and tighten the low profile Boa® speed laces, and adjust them while wearing gloves. As the weather changes, the OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System allows you to choose the sole that will work best for you, and pack the other along for later in the adventure. The SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug is always ready for transitions between indoor and outdoor situations, wet or dry. The IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug features 16 carbide studs per foot for icy surfaces. Whoa, my mind is blown with this two-in-one.
FEATURES of the Korkers IceJack Boa Boot
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Two outsoles included: SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with carbide studs (32 studs/pair)
- 100% waterproof construction includes waterproof/breathable bootie, and waterproof leathers, webbing and stitching to keep boot interior perfectly dry
- 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation, includes underfoot placement for ultimate warmth (-40° F / -40° C) during less aerobic outdoor activities such as work applications, ice fishing, and snowmobiling
- Low profile Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off while wearing gloves and custom fit
- 360° molded toe and heel cap provide superior support and protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Tall silhouette provides extra protection and support
- Waterproof / Breathable: W/B bootie construction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Korkers IceJack Boa Boot
- Boot Weight: per pair: 3 lbs 5 oz
- Boot Height: 10"