The Zing Knife by Kershaw. RJ Martin has designed what just may become your new favorite carrying knife-the Zing. The Zing features the Flipper ambidextrous opening system for smooth and easy opening. But it also has a unique 3-D machined blade with a grooved striated pattern for sheer good looks. The high-carbon, Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel blade provides hardness, as well as corrosion and wear resistance. This premium blade is paired with a textured, black, injection-molded Polyimide handle for a secure grip. A locking stainless-steel liner ensures the blade locks securely. Includes removable/reversible pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry.
FEATURES of the Zing Knife by Kershaw
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel with 3-D machined grooves
- Handle: Black injection-molded Polyimide
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3-7/8 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 6-13/16 in. (17.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz.