With a design honored by Blade Magazine in 2007, the RAM knife by Kershaw features a textured black handle made from G-10 overlay on 6061-T6 anodized black aluminum. Open the RAM with either hand using the thumb studs or the innovative Flipper system. The blade is made from Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel and locks securely in place with Hawk Lock technology. Choose between serrated or smooth edge.
FEATURES of the R.A.M. Knife by Kershaw
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Hawk Lock
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with partial serration and Tungsten DLC coating, black
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with textured G-10 overlay, black
- Blade Length: 3-1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7-1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz.