The Packrat Knife by Kershaw. With its organic shape and bold curves, the new PackRat will make knife enthusiasts want to pack home several of these cool new knives. Equipped with SpeedSafe manual assisted opening, the PackRat features a premium blade of high-carbon Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel. This quality chromium steel provides excellent hardness, as well as corrosion and wear resistance. The PackRat offers a secure grip with textured G-10 scales overlaying pure stainless-steel liners. It's an extremely practical knife ideal for performing a wide range of everyday tasks.
FEATURES of the Packrat Knife by Kershaw
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel
- Handle: Textured black G-10 overlay
- Blade Length: 3-1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/8 in. (10.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 7-1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.