Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Injinji Performance Micro Toesock is a mid-weight toesock that offers peak performance in any shoe, climate or terrain. Injinji's performance series toesocks are made with CoolMax, Lycra and Nylon fibers to help keep feet dry, cool, and odor-free. Designed with the Patented Anatomical Interface System, toes stay separated with an anti-friction membrane that is incredibly breathable. The result is a Micro toesock that will form to every contour of you feet, eliminate skin on skin contact to prevent blisters, and provide an ultra-sleek look and even lighter weight. The Injinji Performance Micro Toesock is a perfect complement to Barefoot running shoes for added comfort.
DECENT FEATURES of the Injinji Performance Micro Toesock
- Anti-Friction fibers wick moisture preventing chafing & blistering
- Seamless individual toe sleeves eliminate skin on skin friction to help prevent corns and blisters
- Proper alignment for stability, gripping and balance
- True left and right anatomical fit
- CoolMax enhanced polyester fiber is ideal for the most extreme conditions in any sport or activity
- Lycra synthetic fiber is strong, lightweight, flexible, comfortable, machine-washable, and shape retentive. It can stretch over five times its relaxed length with memory for recovery providing all Injinji products the perfect fit.
- Patented Anatomical Interface System is engineered to separate your toes with an anti-friction membrane that is breathable, encourages healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes
- Cushion Level: Original Weight
- Recommended for running, walking, cycling, track & field, cross training, and multi-sports
- 70% CoolMax
- 25% Nylon
- 5% Lycra
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.