Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Injinji Crew Toesock Liner is a lightweight base layer for added support with socks or shoes, and is ideal for barefoot running. The CoolMax enhanced polyester fiber used in the Crew Toesock Liner is made to withstand the most extreme conditions in any sport or activity. Injinji uses their Patented Anatomical Interface System to eliminate skin on skin friction to help prevent corns and blisters from forming and slowing you down. With it's top-notch moisture wicking and odor fighting capabilities, the Injinji Crew Toesock Liner is a must-have for every athlete that seeks an edge to go that extra mile.
DECENT FEATURES of the Injinji Crew Toesock Liner
- Seamless 5 toe construction creates a moisture wicking and friction free environment and fights odor
- Designed to be worn as the base layer toesock which can interface with your favorite traditional outer sock, or worn alone for those who prefer an ultra-sleek and lightweight design
- Perfect complement to barefoot performance footwear
- Patented Anatomical Interface System is engineered to eliminate skin on skin friction to help prevent corns and blisters
- CoolMax enhanced polyester fiber is ideal for the most extreme conditions in any sport or activity
- Cushion Level: Lightweight
- Recommended for use as a base layer with socks or shoes
- 70% CoolMax®
- 25% Nylon
- 5% Lycra®
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.