Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Icebreaker Women's Arctic Hood is a water resistant jacket for tearing up the trail in cool weather. The 320 weight jersey is 100% merino wool to keep you warm and comfortable when outdoors. The regular fit has room for a layer underneath, and can also be worn with a hardshell over top in the nastiest of weather. When worn alone, the jacket is water-resistant due to nanotechnology, so you can take on a light rain or snow without having to worry. The hood is shaped to stay on your head, preventing wind from knocking it off and keeping the warmth in. The stretch panels at the side and back encourage movement. Take that, robots!
FEATURES of the Icebreaker Women's Arctic Hood
- Water-resistant thanks to bluesign-accredited nanotechnology
- Naturally odor-resistant
- Stretchy side and back panels and raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Shaped hood and sleeve cuffs for warmth
- Secure zippered front pockets
- A chest pocket with a media loop
SPECIFICATIONS of the Icebreaker Women's Arctic Hood
- Midweight 320 gm merino jersey
- Regular fit
- 100% merino wool