The Millicent has all the tools to take a beating from varying weather conditions and everything else the mountains can dish out. Its durable, heavy-weight oxford-weave recycled nylon fabric is laminated with Toray Dermizax for 20,000 mm/10,000 gm/2 waterproof function, and RiriAquazip zippers complete the water-tight package.Key Features of the Holden Millicent Snowboard Pants:
- Riri Aquazip® zippers, are a true waterproof zipper technology, handmade in Switzerland
- RECCO® avalanche recovery reflectors integrated into pant (requires no training for use and needs no batteries to function.) The RECCO system facilitates a faster organized search for rescuers and provides skiers and snowboarders with a far better chance to be found in case of avalanche
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Ricochet DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the our Ricochet DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of rigorous use
- Added protection for pant heels by using Dupont™ waterproof genuine leather on heel cuffs along with a wrap around extra fabric section on back of pant for protection from boots, bindings and parking lots
- Heavy-duty exterior waist adjustment system with Holden branded metal loops and genuine leather pull-tab details
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, waist band, thighs, knees and bottom for exceptional warmth without bulk
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Five large pockets, with key clip and hidden stretch, “tech pocket” in wearer’s right upper hand pocket.
- Inner-thigh leg vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the snow stop-ping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.