The Unna 1 Person Tent by Hilleberg. An Ultralight, fully free standing dome tent, the Unna is both supremely simple and highly versatile. It is ideal for journeys in any season where low weight is a high priority, and where the terrain makes for tricky pitching conditions. Since its outer tent is made with Hilleberg's ultralight Kerlon 1200 - whose 12 kilo tear strength is still far stronger than most "expedition" tent fabrics - the Unna is a fine choice for long or short trips in exposed and/or above tree line in all but the worst conditions, and for use in more protected areas any time. Its dome design handles snow loading quite well, making it suitable for short term base camp use, while its roominess and light weight lend themselves very well to mobile journeys, where you pitch your tent each day. Rather than a vestibule, the Unna has a spacious interior that easily accommodates the occupant and gear - or, in a pinch, the occupant and another person. And by disconnecting a corner of the inner tent, one can create both a virtual vestibule and keep the inner tent dry while entering or exiting in rainy conditions.
The fully free standing Unna is supremely easy to pitch nearly anywhere - rocky shores, narrow ridgelines, dense forests (or, of course, even on "perfect" tent sites) - and it boasts an impressive amount of interior space. Add to that its eminent stability and impressively light weight, and it's no wonder that it has become a favorite of paddle tourers, year 'round backpackers, mountaineers, cycle tourers and casual campers alike.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Unna 1 Person Tent
- Outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1200 and the poles are 9 mm, which make tent very lightweight, strong and stable
- Offers all season construction tent wall can be extended to ground and mesh area are backed with adjustable fabric panel
- Dome construction with two poles provide good strength the it have good head room while keeping the low weight
- This tent can be use ideally for one person
- Separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching. This tent contains poles system make for quick and easy set up
- Single entrance tent with single vestibule configuration allows for easy entrance and storage space, Also the tent have spacious interior
- Add an optional footprint covers that will cover the outer tent area including the vestibule. It can directly connect to the tent, and can be attached while pitching
- Inner tent is replaceable by a mesh inner tent
- The complete tents outer or inner tents can be used separately. For the pitching the inner tent alone its require optional pole holders
- Designed for short and long trips in less harsh environments and conditions in all seasons like the forests in winter and summer
- Great for withstanding heavy storms, but the lighter weight is not ideal on super harsh extended trips
- Capable of withstanding heavy storm conditions, and the lighter weight is why some experienced hikers take this along instead of a more durable, heavier tent. It's all about the weight
- Outer tent goes all the way to the ground for awesome all weather protection
- Designed using lighter weight zippers and inner tent and floor fabrics to keep the weight at a minimum
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Unna 1 Person Tent
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz / 1.5 kg
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz / 2.1 kg
- Inner Height: 40" / 100 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 2.5 square meter / 27.0 square feet
- Poles (9 mm): 2 x 154" / 2 x 387 cm
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.