The Staika 2 Person Tent by Hilleberg. Because of its Kerlon 1800 outer tent material, 10 mm poles and completely free standing design, the Staika excels on any journey where absolute strength is the highest priority, and where terrain could create difficult pitching conditions. Easy to pitch and fully able to handle heavy snow loading, the Staika will serve admirably in both exposed and/or above tree line and protected terrain, year 'round, in any and all weather conditions. And thanks to its spacious two door/two vestibule design and excellent static strength, it makes a superb base camp tent, where users will leave the tent unattended for extended periods of time.
The Staika is all about simple - but simple does not by any means equate to "sparse." Easy to pitch, immensely stable, remarkably spacious, and quite light, the Staika is an excellent "go to" tent for any use where sturdy strength is the high priority. Hilleberg originally designed the Staika for paddle tourers, who wanted a highly stable, fully free standing tent for handling tricky pitching conditions. Since then, it has garnered a large, loyal following amongst a wide assortment of other adventurers: mountaineers, polar travelers, and ski tourers find it a supremely stable base camp tent in all conditions; bicycle tourers love its simplicity and completely free standing construction; and even regular backpackers find great comfort in its roominess and relatively light weight as well as in its strength and stability.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Staika 2 Person Tent
- Outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1800 and the poles are 10 mm, which make tent very strong and stable
- Offers all season construction tent wall can be extended to ground and mesh area are backed with adjustable fabric panel
- Dome construction with multiple crossing poles points provided excellent stability for snow-load handling capability
- This tent can be use ideally for two persons
- Separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching. This tent contains poles system make for quick and easy set up
- Dual entrance tent with single vestibule configuration allows for easy entrance and storage space
- Add an optional footprint that will cover the outer tent area including the vestibule. It can directly connect to the tent, and can be attached while pitching
- The complete tents outer or inner tents can be used separately. For the pitching the inner tent alone its require optional pole holders
- Will handle any terrain or weather condition with its ease, comfort, and simplicity
- Ideal for all season and long term use, and in the harshest of environments, from anywhere to open terrain to deserts and heavy snow locations
- Designed to be incredibly durable, so you're more focused on your adventure rather than the fragility of your tent
- Made with heavier duty zippers, the strongest pegs Hilleberg offers, and the most durable inner tent and floor fabrics. The Hercules of tents
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Staika 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz / 3.2 kg
- Packed Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz / 3.8 kg
- Inner Height: 44" / 110 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 35.5 square feet / 3.2 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 9.7 square feet / 2 x 0.9 square meter
- Pole (10 mm): 3 x 152.4" / 3 x 387 cm
- Pegs: 16 Y-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.