DECENT FEATURES of the Hilleberg Rogen Dome Tent
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong
- 3 season construction: outer tent walls do not extend to the ground and mesh areas have no backing fabric panels
- Dome construction with two main crossing poles is an excellent choice for tough pitching conditions
- The Rogen has a good amount of room for two occupants and their gear
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the lightweight pole system combines 9 mm poles with Lock Tip ball ends, open ended pole sleeves, and an innovative grommeted webbing tab with an adjustable tensioner
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching
- The inner tent can be replaced with the Rogen Mesh Inner tent
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires moving the detachable pole holders from the outer to the inner tent
- Minimum Weight: 1.8 kg / 3lb 15oz
- Packed Weight: 2.1 kg / 4lb 10oz
- Inner Height: 95 cm/38 in
- Inner Tent Area: 2.9 square meters / 31.2 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 1.1 square meters / 2 x 11.8 square feet
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Poles (9 mm): 2 x 377, 1 x 127 cm / 2 x 148.4", 1 x 50"
- Pegs: 12 Tri-Pegs
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.