FEATURES of the Hilleberg Rogen Dome Tent
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong
- 3 season construction: outer tent walls do not extend to the ground and mesh areas have no backing fabric panels
- Dome construction with two main crossing poles is an excellent choice for tough pitching conditions
- The Rogen has a good amount of room for two occupants and their gear
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the lightweight pole system combines 9 mm poles with Lock Tip ball ends, open ended pole sleeves, and an innovative grommeted webbing tab with an adjustable tensioner
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching
- The inner tent can be replaced with the Rogen Mesh Inner tent
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires moving the detachable pole holders from the outer to the inner tent
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Rogen Dome Tent
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz / 1.8 kg
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz / 2.1 kg
- Inner Height: 38" / 95 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 31.2 square feet / 2.9 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 11.8 square feet / 2 x 1.1 square meter
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Poles (9 mm): 2 x 148.4, 1 x 50" / 2 x 377, 1 x 127 cm
- Pegs: 12 Tri-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.