This brand DOES NOT qualify for the CACTUS 20% off one full priced item deal. Please don't hate us.
The Nammatj GT 2 Person Tent by Hilleberg. The Nammatj and its extended vestibule version, the Nammatj GT, are arguably Hilleberg's most versatile tents. Made with Hilleberg's Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and employing 10 mm poles, they are equal in strength and stability to Hilleberg's Keron models, but because of their single entrance and vestibule, they are impressively light in weight. They are exceptional choices for all season use in exposed and/or above tree line terrain, or for demanding, extended winter camping trips in extreme conditions, yet they are also easily light enough for long trips in more moderate climes. Both the Nammatj and the Nammatj GT models have smaller footprints then their Keron counterpart models, yet they have the same inner tent square footage, and so are excellent for limited-space sites such as narrow ridge lines or ledges. Both tents' tunnel tent design is geared more for mobile adventures, where you pitch your tent every day, but both can be used quite effectively for base camp-oriented trips, as well.
The Nammatj and Nammatj GT are the masters of both high and low country, equally suited for a high altitude expedition or a weekend walk in the local hills. These robust all-season, all-arounders pitch quickly and easily, can be taken down and moved in a flash, yet are far stronger and lighter than any other tent in their class. Because of their superb weight to strength ratio and compact footprints, both the Nammatj and Nammatj GT have become immensely popular with extreme users, such as polar travelers looking to save weight, mountaineers doing remote routes in the highest ranges, professional guides, and military special forces teams. But these same characteristics are just as highly prized by more "regular" users, as well: backpackers, cycle and paddle tourers, and anyone needing maximum strength while reducing weight.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Nammatj GT 2 Person Tent
- Outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1800 and the poles are 10mm, which make tent very strong and stable
- Outer tent walls can be extend to the ground and mesh area are backed with adjustable fabric panels
- Tunel construction provided maximum space to weight which is ideal choice for mobile journey
- This tent can be use ideally for two person
- Separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Tent require four pegs for pitching. This provide tent quick and remarkably stable
- Single entrance tent with single vestibule configuration allows for easy entrance and storage space
- Add on the optional footprint that will cover the entire tent and vestibule and can be left attached to the tent even when pitching
- Inner tent is replaceable by a mesh inner tent
- The complete tents outer or inner tents can be used separately. With adjusting some few minor settings moving detachable pole holder from the outer to inner tent
- Will handle any terrain or weather condition with its ease, comfort, and simplicity
- Ideal for all season and long term use, and in the harshest of environments, from anywhere to open terrain to deserts and heavy snow locations
- Designed to be incredibly durable, so you're more focused on your adventure rather than the fragility of your tent
- Made with heavier duty zippers, the strongest pegs Hilleberg offers, and the most durable inner tent and floor fabrics. The Hercules of tents
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Nammatj GT 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz / 2.9 kg
- Packed Weight: 7 lbs 15 oz / 3.6 kg
- Inner Height: 38" / 95 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 30.1 square feet / 2.8 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 25.8 square feet / 2.4 square meter
- Poles (10 mm): 3 x 115.4" / 3 x 293 cm
- Pegs: 22 Y-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.