This brand DOES NOT qualify for the CACTUS 20% off one full priced item deal. Please don't hate us.
The Nallo GT 2 Person Tent by Hilleberg. In essence, the Nallo and its extended vestibule version, the Nallo GT, are the ultralight versions of the Nammatj and Nammatj GT. They excel in any situation where the lightest possible tent is needed, but where true all season strength and reliability might be required. Both tents' tunnel tent design and ultra light weight make them ideal for mobile adventures, where you move your tent every day. And, because of their exceptional weight to space ratio, they are perfect for long distance endeavors where light weight is a greater priority than absolute strength. Certainly, they are suitable for exposed and/or above treeline use in all seasons, but because they are built using Hilleberg's ultralight Kerlon 1200, 9 mm poles, and lighter gauge zippers, they do not have the same strength as their Nammatj cousins. That said, Kerlon 1200, with its 12 kilo tear strength, is an order of magnitude stronger even than most so-called "expedition grade" fabrics, and so is easily robust enough to handle adverse situations well.
The Nallo and Nallo GT's salient characteristic may be their ultra light weight, but both are still fully able to handle all season, all weather adventures. This explains why these tents are the first choice of those needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes wilderness photographers, professional climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who have to carry large amounts of gear, as well as long distance hikers, who want to get more out of carrying less. Globe-trotting trekkers often carry the Nallo, as it ensures they will have private accommodations wherever they go, and solo hikers love having near-palatial space without any real weight penalty. Families with younger children and those who hike with their dogs love the extra space - and, of course, the ultra light weight - the Nallo GT has to offer.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Nallo GT 2 Person Tent
- Outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1200 and the poles are 9mm, which make the tent very lightweight and give extra stability
- Outer tent walls can be extended to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels
- Tunel construction provides maximum space to weight ratio which is an ideal choice for mobile journeys
- This tent is ideal for two people
- Separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Tent requires four pegs for pitching, making it quick to setup and remarkably stable
- Single entrance tent with single vestibule configuration allows for easy entrance and storage space
- Rear outer wall for additional venting options
- Add on the optional footprint that will cover the entire tent and vestibule and can be left attached to the tent even when pitching
- Inner tent is replaceable by a mesh inner tent
- The outer or inner tents can be used separately by moving detachable pole holder from the outer to inner tent
- Designed for short and long trips in less harsh environments and conditions in all seasons like the forests in winter and summer
- Great for withstanding heavy storms, but the lighter weight is not ideal on super harsh extended trips
- Capable of withstanding heavy storm conditions, and the lighter weight is why some experienced hikers take this along instead of a more durable, heavier tent
- Outer tent goes all the way to the ground for awesome all weather protection
- Designed using lighter weight zippers and inner tent and floor fabrics to keep the weight at a minimum
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Nallo GT 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 1 oz / 2.3 kg
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz / 2.8 kg
- Inner Height: 40" / 100 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 30.1 square feet / 2.8 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 2.2 square meter / 23.7 square feet
- Poles (9 mm): 1 x 120.1, 1 x 102.4" / 1 x 305, 1 x 260 cm
- Pegs: 20 V-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.