This brand DOES NOT qualify for the CACTUS 20% off one full priced item deal. Please don't hate us.
The Hilleberg Kaitum 2 Person Tent is an all season tent for trekking various types of backcountry. The Kaitum 2 is a tunnel design, offering two doors and two vestibules. While the Hilleberg Red Label tents are lighter in weight (than the stronger black label tents), they also balance all season strength for various conditions. The durable Kerlon 1200 fabric touches the ground to block out drafts and weather, protecting you, your camping buddy, and gear. A bathtub floor design prevents ground water from seeping inside from below. The vents in each vestibule provide snow-proof air flow. Can't hate on a cool breeze during a warm night.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Kaitum 2 Person Tent
- Outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1200 and the poles are 9mm, which makes tent very lightweight and adds stability
- Outer tent walls can be extended to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels
- Tunel construction provided maximum space to weight which is ideal choice for mobile journey
- This tent can be use ideally for two person
- Dual entrance tent with single vestibule configuration allows for easy entrance and storage space
- Add on the optional footprint that will cover the entire tent and vestibule and can be left attached to the tent even when pitching
- Optional footprint covers the whole area of the outer tent, including the vestibules
- The complete tents outer or inner tents can be used separately. With adjusting some few minor settings moving detachable pole holder from the outer to inner tent.
- Designed for short and long trips in less harsh environments and conditions in all seasons like the forests in winter and summer
- Great for withstanding heavy storms, but the lighter weight is not ideal on super harsh extended trips
- Capable of withstanding heavy storm conditions, and the lighter weight is why some experienced hikers take this along instead of a more durable, heavier tent. It's all about the weight
- Outer tent goes all the way to the ground for awesome all weather protection
- Designed using lighter weight zippers and inner tent and floor fabrics to keep the weight at a minimum
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Kaitum 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz / 2.6 kg
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz / 3.1 kg
- Inner Height: 40" / 100 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 32.3 square feet / 3 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 12.9 square feet / 2 x 1.2 square meter
- Poles: 9 mm: 2 x 102.4, 1 x 120.1" / 2 x 260, 1 x 305 cm
- Pegs: 18 V-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.