Award Winner - American Alpine Institute Guides Choice Award 2012
The Hilleberg Anjan GT 2 Person Tent is a lightweight backpacking tent for three season adventures. The Anjan GT 2 shelters up to two people and includes an extended vestibule for protecting gear. The lightweight material is ideal for warmer weather trips into the backcountry or summer bike tours, where there won't be any snow, while able to withstand the unexpected rain storm. The single-entry tent requires four stakes to pitch and the outer tent won't drop all the way to the ground, providing adequate air flow for hot nights. Did you know "Anjan" is a lake in northern Sweden? Despite its name, I don't recommend pitching your tent in a lake.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Anjan GT 2 Person Tent
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong
- 3 season construction: outer tent walls do not extend to the ground and mesh areas have no backing fabric panels
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys
- Both the Anjan and Anjan GT have a good amount of room for the stated number of occupants and their gear
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Tunnel construction requires only four pegs for pitching, and the lightweight pole system combines 9 mm poles with Lock Tip ball ends, open ended pole sleeves, and an innovative grommeted webbing tab with an adjustable tensioner
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low. The Anjan GT's extended vestibule provides even more storage space
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching
- The inner tents in the Anjan models can be replaced with the Anjan Mesh Inner tents
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires moving the detachable pole holders from the outer to the inner tent
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Anjan GT 2 Person Tent
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz / 1.9 kg
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz / 2.1 kg
- Inner Height: 40" / 100 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 30.1 square feet / 2.8 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 26 square feet / 2.4 square meter
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Poles (10mm): 1 x 120.1, 2 x 102.4" / 1 x 305, 2 x 260 cm
- Pegs: 16 Tri-Pegs
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship this product outside of the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.