Award Winner - American Alpine Institute Guides Choice Award 2012
The Hilleberg Anjan GT 2 Person Tent is a lightweight backpacking tent for three season adventures. The Anjan GT 2 shelters up to two people and includes an extended vestibule for protecting gear. The lightweight material is ideal for warmer weather trips into the backcountry or summer bike tours, where there won't be any snow, while able to withstand the unexpected rain storm. The single-entry tent requires four stakes to pitch and the outer tent won't drop all the way to the ground, providing adequate air flow for hot nights. Did you know "Anjan" is a lake in northern Sweden? Despite its name, I don't recommend pitching your tent in a lake.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Anjan GT 2 Person Tent
- The outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1000 and the poles are 9mm, which make for a super lightweight and stable tent
- Tent wall can be extended to ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panel
- Tunel construction provides maximum space to weight which is ideal choice for mobile journey
- This tent ideally used for two people
- Single entrance tent with single vestibule configuration allows for easy entrance and storage space
- Add on the optional footprint that will cover the entire tent and vestibule and can be left attached to the tent even when pitching. Footprints add extra durability, protection from the elements, and longevity to your tent's life, so for sure think about adding it to your order.
- The inner and outer tent is connected but has the ability to be separated for simultaneous pitching
- The complete tents outer or inner tents can be used separately. With adjusting some few minor settings moving detachable pole holder from the outer to inner tent
- Lightweight tent intended to be used in warmer, snow-free environments
- Feature inner tents with large mesh panels that cannot be covered and outer tent walls that are shorter but can be lowered on one side for weather protection
- Not ideal for high altitude terrain or adventures way off the beaten path, but excellent for long or short trips in protected terrain
- The outer tent does not go all the way to the ground, which gives a nice balance of lightweight tent with constant air flow
- Designed with lighter weight zippers, Hilleberg's lightest inner tent and floor fabrics, and their lightest pegs
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Anjan GT 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz / 1.9 kg
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz / 2.1 kg
- Inner Height: 42" / 105 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 30.1 square feet / 2.8 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 14 square feet / 1.3 square meter
- Poles (9 mm): 2 x 102.4" / 2 x 260 cm
- Pegs: 16 Tri-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.