Award Winner - American Alpine Institute Guides Choice Award 2012
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Anjan 2 Person Tent
- Super light tent designed for hiking adventures in warmer and snow-free environments and well protected terrain
- Take on 3 season backpacking or hunting trips and great for those going solo who want quite a bit of room to themselves
- When the highest priority of your trip is keeping the gear at its lowest weight possible, the Anjan 2 totally shines
- The Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric along with the 9mnm poles form a super strong and lightweight tent, able to withstand strong wind conditions
- Features 3 season construction, which means that the outer tent walls do not extend to the ground and the mesh areas have no backing fabric panels to keep a nice airflow in hot and cold environments
- Ideal for on foot journeys, thanks to the tunnel construction that provides an ample space to weight ratio
- Able to pitch the tent simultaneously with the linked but separable inner liner and out tent
- The tunnel design only requires the four pegs for pitching, not to mention the lightweight pole system blends 9 mm poles with Lock Tip ball ends, open ended pole sleeves, and super innovative grommeted webbing tab that features an adjustable tensioner. Wow that's a mouth full.
- The single entrance and vestibule keeps the weight low while providing easy access and plenty of storage space
- Lightweight tent intended to be used in warmer, snow-free environments
- Feature inner tents with large mesh panels that cannot be covered and outer tent walls that are shorter but can be lowered on one side for weather protection
- Not ideal for high altitude terrain or adventures way off the beaten path, but excellent for long or short trips in protected terrain
- The outer tent does not go all the way to the ground, which gives a nice balance of lightweight tent with constant air flow
- Designed with lighter weight zippers, Hilleberg’s lightest inner tent and floor fabrics, and their lightest pegs
- Features guy lines, a mesh door, a bathtub floor, rollable wall, and inner pockets to stay organized. Amazing.
- Add on the optional footprint (not included) that will cover only the inner tent area (not the vestibule), connecting directly to the tent, and can be left attached to the tent even when pitching. Footprints add extra durability, protection from the elements, and longevity to your tent's life, so for sure think about adding it to your order.
- For added customization and versatility, the inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent. Mesh Inner tent is not included, please don't hate us.
- Experience total flexibility with the outer and inner tents' capability of being used separately
- Pitching the inner tent on its own will require moving the detachable pole holders from the outer to the inner tent. Kind of like how Optimus Prime transforms. Not really.
- Tent comes with all the pegs, poles, and lines you need to get setup, including an extra repair section, but grabbing a few extras of each wouldn't be a bad thing
- Hilleberg offers a variety of accessories to go along with this tent, which allow for additional stability, flexibility, and durability when you will need it most
- Please note on the colors that the actual tent color can vary from the one pictured due to the natural variations of fabric dyes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Anjan 2 Person Tent
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz / 1.6 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz / 1.8 kg
- Vestibule Area: 14 square feet / 1.3 square meter
- Inner Height: 40" / 100 cm
- Floor: 50D Nylon with double-coated PU
- Poles (9mm): 1 x 129.1", 1 x 102.4" / 1 x 328 cm, 1 x 260 cm
- Pegs: 12 Tri-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.