The Hilleberg Allak 2 Person Tent is a free standing tent ready to be pitched in multiple ground conditions. When you're paddling along shore and aren't sure where camp will be for the night, the Allak is the tent you'll be happy you have on hand. The free standing can be pitched on rock, sand, and other difficult terrain. The outer tent comes down to the ground, protecting you and your gear from unexpected weather through the night. When camping with a buddy, make them carry the poles, so you can each bear a portion of the weight. Separate stuff sacks for the tent and poles come included. While the tent won't protect you from any interested four legged furry friends, it will provide piece of mind against the weather.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Allak 2 Person Tent
- The outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1200 and the poles are 9mm, which make for a super lightweight and stable tent
- All season construction tent wall can be extended to ground and mesh area and backed with adjustable fabric panel
- Dome construction with multiple poles help provide a good snow load handling capability
- Dual entrance tent with single vestibule configuration allows for easy entrance and storage space
- Add on the optional footprint that will cover the entire tent and vestibule and can be left attached to the tent even when pitching. Footprints add extra durability, protection from the elements, and longevity to your tent's life, so for sure think about adding it to your order.
- Please note the footprint is not included. Please don't hate me.
- The inner and outer tent is connected but still has the ability to be separated for simultaneous pitching
- Comfortably fits two people and their gear without making it seem cramped
- Designed using lighter weight zippers as well as inner tent and floor fabrics to keep the weight at a minimum
- Designed for short and long trips in less harsh environments and conditions in all seasons like the forests in winter and summer
- Great for withstanding heavy storms, but the lighter weight is not ideal on super harsh extended trips
- Capable of withstanding heavy storm conditions, and the lighter weight is why some experienced hikers take this along instead of a more durable, heavier tent. It's all about the weight.
- Outer tent goes all the way to the ground for awesome all weather protection
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Allak 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz / 2.6 kg
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz / 3.1 kg
- Inner Height: 42" / 105 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 32.3 square feet / 3.0 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 9.7 square feet / 2 x 0.9 square meter
- Pole (9 mm): 3 x 145.7" / 3 x 370 cm
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.