The Hilleberg Allak 2 Person Tent is a free standing tent ready to be pitched in multiple ground conditions. When you're paddling along shore and aren't sure where camp will be for the night, the Allak is the tent you'll be happy you have on hand. The free standing can be pitched on rock, sand, and other difficult terrain. The outer tent comes down to the ground, protecting you and your gear from unexpected weather through the night. When camping with a buddy, make them carry the poles, so you can each bear a portion of the weight. Separate stuff sacks for the tent and poles come included. While the tent won't protect you from any interested four legged furry friends, it will provide piece of mind against the weather.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Allak 2 Person Tent
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles with multiple crossing points make for an exceptionally lightweight yet stable tent with excellent snow-load handling capability
- Pitching requires no pegs, but 12 peg points provide options for increasing stability: six loops, one at each pole end and six dual guy lines with line runners, two along each pole line
- The Allak has plenty or room for two occupants and their gear
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options
- The two vestibules are parallel to the sleeping area, so access to gear stored there is wonderfully convenient - you can even get at it while lying in your sleeping bag
- The Allak's ventilation system works regardless of weather conditions, thanks to its integrated components
- Highly breathable yet water repellent inner tent fabric
- One entire side of each inner tent door is a no see - um mesh panel covered with an equal sized, zipper-adjustable fabric panel
- Zipper-adjustable vents in the outer tent above each door are made from highly air permeable, water resistant and snow-proof fabric, so air flows freely, even when the panels are zipped closed
- An additional short zipper and extra sliders on the inner tent door allow the top of the door to be opened completely
- A separate vent cover ensures that the weather stays on the outside, even if the vents are fully open
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Allak 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz / 2.6 kg
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz / 3.1 kg
- Inner Height: 42" / 105 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 32.3 square feet / 3.0 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 9.7 square feet / 2 x 0.9 square meter
- Pole (9 mm): 3 x 145.7" / 3 x 370 cm
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship this product outside of the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.