The Head Stella Rocka Snowboard is the Pride's twin directional partner in crime. Forgiving, progressive and easy turning board, the Stella is a durable board with a resistant easy gliding base.Key Features of the Head Stella Rocka Snowboard:
- The Rocka from Head is well, like a rocking chair rocker. This new design conveniently and automatically lifts the nose and the tail contact points of your board up and out of the way. Easy turns, no more catching your edge.
- Freestyle Twin: no matter which direction you are heading, you like to do your tricks switch and regular, being home in park and on rails.
- Select Core: Poplar wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Biaxial Cruiser jacket: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-altering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Slick Grind 10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
- Edge De-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees (twin tip similar to tip)
- Length (cm): 139, 143, 147, 151
- Effective Edge (cm): 96.0 (139), 102.0 (143), 105.0 (147), 106.0 (151)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): n/a
- Waist Width (cm): 23.4 (139), 23.7 (143), 24.0 (147), 24.3 (151)
- Sidecut (m): 7.4/22,1/7.4 (139), 7.5/22,3/7.5 (143), 7.8/22,4/7.8 (147), 7.9/22.5/7.9 (151)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.