Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Gregory Targhee 26L is a light little pack that's capable of supporting big heavy loads. Kind of like how ants can carry multiple times their body weight. It's perfect for when you have some equipment to lug around for the day. It features a stowable shoeshoe and snowboard system, and can hold skis or ice axes on the sides. The Vertflex Suspension system evenly distributes the weight for maximum comfort during a long day of touring. It also sports a dedicated avalanche tool organizer that can fit a shovel, probe and other necessities.
FEATURES of the Gregory Targhee 26L Bag
- Vertflex Suspension system
- Anodized aluminum hardware
- Dedicated avalanche tool organization with dividers fits a shovel, probe and other vital accessories
- Stowable diagonal ski carry system with locking ski attachment
- Low profile, insulated hydration sleeve with easy entry port on shoulder harness
- Slide-lock on side compression and diagonal ski carry offers a secure hold that won't jam with ice or snow
- Molded backpanel with classic Gregory lumbar pad for optimal load transfer to the hips
- Snow shedding design of the backpanel makes it easy to clear snow
- Slim profile harness for ease of movement
- Padded front panel to protect against sharp edges of skis, shovel and other gear
- Safety whistle on chest harness buckle for quick access
- Snow plow buckles for winter use without risk of freeze-up/clog Top accessory pocket large enough to stow goggles
- Materials include 420D 6 6 nylon, 160D polyester ripstop, 630D HD nylon and 210D nylon
- Top internal zippered pocket to secure keys and valuables 18 is the pack for you
- Partial padding on waistbelt balances comfort, mobility and weight savings
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Targhee 26L Bag
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz / 1.3 kg
- Volume: 1587 cubic inches / 26 liter
Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack.