Gregory's Sketch 18 Bag is their smallest daypack that can still accommodate a 15" laptop. It specializes in low-bulk commutes and quick trips out on the trail. Or a music festival. Or a day at the zoo. Basically, any time you need to carry a few extra items (like rainwear or an extra layer, or laptop), this pack gives you just the right amount of functionality. Also, the sternum strap and waist belt can be removed/attached based on your activities. So accommodating!
FEATURES of the Gregory Sketch 18 Bag
- Designed for electronics, will fit a 15" laptop
- Reflective logo for improved visibility after dark
- Sternum and waist belts can be removed to customize bag to individual preference
- Exterior lash points to clip a bike safety light
- Sturdy, padded top grab handle
- Durable materials include 420D nylon on the main body, 840D ballistic polyester on high stress areas and 200D poly on the interior
- Internal pocket can be used as a hydration sleeve (including a hook and port) or to stow tablet or laptop
- Top zippered security pocket for small items such as phone, wallet or keys
- Two external, side zippered pockets for small items
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Sketch 18 Bag
- Weight: 1 lb / 453 g
- Volume: 1099 cubic inches / 18 liter
Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack.