The Gregory Sketch 15 is the perfect bag to grab for quick jaunts around the city or on the trail. The sternum straps and waist belt can be removed based on your activities. If you're going mountain biking, you can attach the straps and tighten them down to ensure a secure fit. There is an internal pocket (with hook and port) which can be used as a hydration sleeve or can hold a tablet. I'm sure I don't need to tell you the usefulness of a trusty backpack. I'm sure at some point in your life you've wanted to carry more stuff than your pockets could hold. That's where the Sketch 15 shines.
FEATURES of the Gregory Sketch 15 Bag
- Reflective logo for improved visibility after dark
- Sternum and waist belts can be removed to customize bag to individual preference
- Exterior lash points to clip a bike safety light
- Sturdy, padded top grab handle
- Durable materials include 420D nylon on the main body, 840D ballistic polyester on high stress areas and 200D poly on the interior
- Internal pocket can be used as a hydration sleeve (including a hook and port) or to stow a tablet
- External side pocket for quick access to your keys and phone
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Sketch 15 Bag
- Weight: 12 oz / 340 g
- Volume: 916 cubic inches / 15 liter
Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack.