Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Gregory Graph 18 is a versatile messenger bag that's perfect for the commute. This is the first roll top messenger bag that I've ever seen, and I'm a big fan. I had to go to the warehouse and scope this one out in person; it has a lot of cool stuff going on. First of all, there's a zip laptop compartment in the back (the part against the back padding) that can accommodate a 15" laptop. The zipper to this laptop pocket is covered by the closed roll top, which opens up to the main compartment where you can easily store your cables or some files. The front compartment is covered by the fold over flap and can perfectly hold a tablet or a book (remember books?).
FEATURES of the Gregory Graph 18 Bag
- External padded compartment for easy access to a 15" laptop
- Interior zippered accessory pocket for secure organization for phone, business cards, pens etc
- Front flapped compartment with secure closure fits a tablet
- Reflective logo for improved visibility after dark
- Exterior lash points to clip a bike safety light
- Sturdy, padded top grab handle
- Durable materials include 420D nylon on the main body, 840D ballistic polyester on high stress areas and 200D poly on the interior
- Intuitive layout for daily loads
- Secure, external access to your laptop
- Velcro quick access to tablet and accessories
- Large roll top secured main compartment with interior sleeve for organizing magazines and files
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap can carry on either right or left shoulder and includes removable stabilizer strap
- Two quick-access, side zip pockets to stash snacks or your smart phone
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Graph 18 Bag
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz / 964 g
- Volume: 1099 cubic inches / 18 liter
Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack.