Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Aeon is the helmet of your dreams minus all that scary stuff. Not only does this helmet have all of Giro's best features, they even managed to reduce weight by 28 percent compared with its predecessor. The massive vents with interior channeling allow you to keep cool and help keep your concentration while you train for your next century. With the added adjustability and comfort of Roc Loc 5 your head will be asking you to put the Aeon on even when you aren't riding.
Features of the Giro Men's Aeon Helmet
- Suggested Use: Cycling helmet for Road Race, Triathlon, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Track Race, Enthusiast Road
- In-Mold construction process fuses the helmet’s outer shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner during the molding process, making the liner literally a part of the helmet.
- In-Mold fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece ‘exoskeleton’ that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs.
- The Roc Loc 5 groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings.
- With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb
- Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont Nylon molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner.
- Giro's three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world.
- Super Fit Engineering allows for a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
- Giro helmets are developed utilizing Giro's proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation allows a significant increase in air channeling making a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- In addition to being very comfortable, the X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer.
Specifications of the Giro Men's Aeon Helmet
- Weight: 222g
- Construction: EPS liner, Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement, Polycarbonate shell
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5
- Ventilation: The Aeon road bike helmet is designed with 24 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling