Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Garmont Vetta Lite Gore-Tex Hiking Boot is an approach/climbing hybrid that moves in at speed, can haul your rack with confidence, climbs moderate grade with mobility, and then treks out with a rolling gait and ankle-saving stability. The Vetta Lite boot features a Gore-Tex XCR lining to keep feet dry, a Vibram friction sole for killer grip on tricky terrains, and a 1.6 mm suede leather upper that performs well, and looks awesome while doing so.
The SPECS for Upper
The SPECS for Sole
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 474 gram
- 1.8 mm water repellent suede
- Extra durable 3D mesh contours to foot shape
- Hooks, eyelets and web lacing hardware
- Lace to toe closure
- Rubber toe and heel bumper support and protect the upper and the foot within the upper
- PU Footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Gore-Tex Lining: waterproof/breathable quality
- Tri-Density microporous rubber midsole: comfort and stability with minimal compression
- FrameFlex Light ensures stability allows easy walking forefoot flex
- SuperTrek sticky compound for reliable grip
- Vibram Friction outsole ideal for climbing performance