"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Rated 5 out of
Really a great jacket, strong, warm, and looks great.This product was great, sent exactly as advertised and it came quickly. I am very happy with it. I am 6'1 and weigh 160 lbs, I ordered a medium after reading the reviews and sizing guide and this jacket fits me well but not perfectly. The width is a bit large, which I guess leaves me with quite a bit of room for layering but with just a shirt underneath it is a bit baggy. But it is an awesome jacket, very warm and the fabric is super strong. The uncle blue color is a bit lighter than it looks in the picture. But all in all I love this jacket, would definitely buy it again and would recommend this product.
Date published: 2014-11-08
Rated 5 out of
Classic look love the the style of the jacketsize runs a little big i am 6'3 215 lbs and ordered a large.. nomaly i where an xl or xxl
Date published: 2014-11-10
Rated 5 out of
Elegant heating machineI am 6'2" and the Large fits perfect: sleeves, bottom are long enough. Plenty of down insulation even in the hood makes this jacket to a heating machine. The outer material is the strongest I have ever met, still flexible and soft enough to be comfortable. Four front pockets and one inner. Love it! ,,,,Try the Fjallraven Byron hat too. Excellent!
Date published: 2014-11-18
Rated 5 out of
I have owned quite a few expensive down jackets, this one I love!This is a fantastic coat that provides that warmth I'm looking for on the nasty cold days. The jacket is well made and is really stylish. It fits more on the larger side of the spectrum.
Date published: 2014-11-06
Rated 4 out of
Worth every pennyI love this jacket so very much. At first I was scared to death about pulling the trigger on something so expensive without being able to try it on, but after reading some reviews saying it's best to downsize I nailed the right size!
I am 6' 3" weighing in around 170lbs. with a slim/average build. The Medium size fits me perfectly. The arms stop right at the start of my palms, the bottom of the jacket ends right at the very bottom of my bum, and for someone with an average build, it has just enough room for a fleece sweater underneath. Granted if I had a more muscular or just bigger build overall I'm sure I could still fit the jacket, but with less room for layering underneath.
- Very warm. I can wear this thing in 35-40 degree weather with just a tshirt underneath and I stay very warm. I'm sure you could wear this down to the 20s before needing a baselayer.
- Pretty water/wind resistant. In light rain, water seemed to just roll right off the fabric. I haven't tried it in a downpour or in snowy conditions yet though, just light rain/drizzle. If it isn't waterproof enough for you, you can always apply the Greenland wax to it. The jacket zips all the way up to my chin so it's pretty good at keeping the wind out as well.
- Very stylish. One of the main reasons I opted for this jacket over other brands. Fit and finish is great, and I especially love the faux leather patch on the side with their logo on it!
- Lot's of pockets! There's 5 pockets on this jacket and they're all pretty big so you can really carry a lot of gear with you. 4 outer pockets and 1 inner. The outer pockets are all secured by 2 push buttons. The openings are closer towards the ends of the flaps so as not to let water through the folds of the flaps.
- Hood is kind of small for such a big jacket. I have a pretty big head and a long-ish neck so this may attribute to it, but the hood barely has room for a small beanie underneath. In fact, it's on the shorter side so it pulls down on my head ever so slightly. Not that big of a deal for me, more of a minor gripe if anything.
- Zipper isn't the smoothest operating zipper for the price tag. You would think they'd put a nicer zipper on it. The fly almost looks plastic, but I'm not entirely sure.
Some quick measurements I made to help better understand the fit:
Arms (measured from under the armpit to the ends): ~19.5in.
Torso (measured from top of the shoulders to the end): ~30in.
Hood (measured from top of the shoulders to top of hood): ~12in.
Hood (from front opening to the back): ~9.5in.
Hope this helps any potential buyers! I love the jacket so much!