DECENT FEATURES of the Air Mat by Exped
- Low profile FlatValves (pat. pend), one for inflation and the other for deflation ensure ease of use. As the valves are flat and not on the mat's edge they do not protrude and are therefore protected and durable.
- Laminated polyester fabric is both durable, airtight and humidity resistant. The shell's top surface is of brushed polyester fabric that provides excellent slip resistance and comfort next to the skin.
- The seams are high frequency welded for durability.
- Included: repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches.
- Small packaged size: the mats are folded in quarters and rolled to minimize size.
- The R-value of all uninsulated air mats, like AirMat 7.5, can be enhanced by placing a fleece jacket or other clothing under the mat.
- AirMat 7.5 is excellent for use in warmer climates and on trips where reduced weight is important.
- AirMat 7.5 can be inflated by mouth or with Exped Pillow Pump or Exped Mini Pump
- Size: 182 x 48 cm / 72.5" x 19"
- Thickness: 7.5 cm / 3.0"
- Weight: 530 g / 18.7 oz (mat only)
- Packed: 20 x 10 cm / 8" x 4"
- Temperature: +10°C / +50°F
- R-value: 0.7