Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Award Winner - UC Magazine Editor's Choice Gear Guide - 2012
Award Winner - Climbing Magazine Editor's Choice - 2012
The Evolv Shaman is flat out one of the best rock climbing shoes you’re going to find, you guys. This Evolv climbing shoe features a microfiber lining in the forefoot, a “love bump” that puts the forefoot in a comfy position and helps fill the space behind the toes, and a “knuckle box” that allows the big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power while you climb. These design technologies are combined with unique materials to make the Shaman one of the most comfortable climbing shoes ever, and recognized as award-winning climbing gear.
FEATURES of the Evolv Men's Shaman Climbing Shoes
- Microfiber lining in forefoot for comfort and durability
- "Love Bump" midsole puts your forefoot in a comfortable position of power and fills the dead space under your toes
- "Knuckle Box" works in combination with the "Love Bump" to provide room for your big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power
- Three opposing direction strap closures for a dialed-in fit and snug arch
SPECIFICATIONS of the Evolv Men's Shaman Climbing Shoes
- Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box"
- Upper: Synthetic (perforated Synthratek upper)
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, cotton heel, leather foot bed
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.5 mm half-length midsole
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 9.3 oz