Award Winner - UC Magazine Editor's Choice Gear Guide - 2012
Award Winner - Climbing Magazine Editor's Choice - 2012
The Evolv Shaman is flat out one of the best rock climbing shoes you’re going to find, you guys. This Evolv climbing shoe features a microfiber lining in the forefoot, a “love bump” that puts the forefoot in a comfy position and helps fill the space behind the toes, and a “knuckle box” that allows the big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power while you climb. These design technologies are combined with unique materials to make the Shaman one of the most comfortable climbing shoes ever, and recognized as award-winning climbing gear.
FEATURES of the Evolv Men's Shaman Climbing Shoes
- Microfiber lining in forefoot for comfort and durability
- "Love Bump" midsole puts your forefoot in a comfortable position of power and fills the dead space under your toes
- "Knuckle Box" works in combination with the "Love Bump" to provide room for your big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power
- Three opposing direction strap closures for a dialed-in fit and snug arch
SPECIFICATIONS of the Evolv Men's Shaman Climbing Shoes
- Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box"
- Upper: Synthetic (perforated Synthratek upper)
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, cotton heel, leather foot bed
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.5 mm half-length midsole
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 9.3 oz