The Evolv Men's Nexxo Climbing Shoe is a performance climbing shoe from the Chris Sharma Signature Series. The Nexxo has a very aggressive downturned toe that was designed for pulling with your feet, making it right at home on steep, overhanging routes. Created to provide a more sensitive and dexterous climb, the new rubber rand is sticky, bouncy, and lively yet soft enough in combination with the upper so your foot won't feel trapped inside. A synthetic forefoot with leather from mid to rear provides a performance and comfort combo that can't be beat and a hook and loop closure system makes adjustments quick and easy. Evolv says the "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" provide control and power, but I'm really thinking it's for doing a fist bump with your feet. Try it with your climbing buddy on your next trip, it'll be so cool.
FEATURES of the Evolv Men's Nexxo Climbing Shoe
- Synthetic forefoot for ultimate performance
- Leather from mid to rear foot for comfort
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort, performance and durability
- Combination of "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" provides control and power
- Elastic for convenience with instep Velcro for torsional rigidity
- New Evolv Power System- EPow, for tension and power to maximize performance
SPECIFICATIONS of the Evolv Men's Nexxo Climbing Shoe
- Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box" and "Love Bump"
- Upper: Synthetic Forefoot with Leather in Rear
- Lining: Microfiber Forefoot, unlined leather in rear
- Midsole: MX-P: 1 mm full-length with Semi-Crescent Nylon support
- Sole: New Variable Thickness Half-Sole
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 7.0 oz