The twill-like fabric and understated colorways of the Manhattan Jacket make it seem right at home when worn around town. But don’t be fooled, as its list of technical features also makes it a top performer on the mountain. The adjustable, removable hood lets you determine the weather forecast and the plethora of pockets has a spot for goggles, ski pass, wallet, and extra glove liners. Double cuffs feature knitted stretch with thumbholes for comfort on the inside and Velcro adjustable on the outside to seal out drafts and snow. Dual purpose for strutting the streets and barreling down the mountain.
FEATURES of the Eider Men's Manhattan Jacket
- Removable hood by "Plug in System"
- Full front opening with waterproof vision zip
- Airvents under arms with zips under flaps
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band
- Side zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with waterproof vision zip
- Skipass zipped pocket
- Inside zipped and goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs by velcros tabs and lycra cuffs with thumbholes
- Adjustable hem by elasticated drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Eider Men's Manhattan Jacket
- Main Fabric: Defender Twill Crossing 2 layers
- Insulation: Thermal Control System
- Lining: Thermoceram, Cormax, Nylon 210T
- Filling: Padding 150gr, 80gr
- Waterproofness: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000g/m2/24hrs
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.