The Eagle Creek 2-IN-1 Sling/Backpack is a convertible backpack for ultralight adventures. The 8.5 ounce bag packs into it's very own front pocket, so you can toss it into your larger luggage for later, or throw it in your car in case you decide to head out on a hike after work. The 70D silnylon ripstop fabric is durable and unfolds to create a 16.5L sling pack for museum trips and city jaunts. When you're ready to move onto the trail, it expands to a 18.5L backpack, capable of holding a hydration reservoir. Side mesh pockets hold onto water bottles or an ultralight rain jacket and the pack-in pocket is a handy interior pocket for smaller items, like your wallet and phone. Fast, light, and ready in moments.
FEATURES of the Eagle Creek 2-IN-1 Sling / Backpack
- Converts and expands from sling pack to hydration-compatible backpack; side expands to increase capacity 15%
- Pack-in pocket doubles as interior security pocket
- Adjustable moisture-wicking Air Mesh backpack straps for a comfortable carry
- Lockable main compartment with finger friendly zipper pulls
- Two side stretch pockets and side compression strap
- Hydration system compatible when in backpack configuration
- Grey color-coded webbing loops and clips indicate strap conversion attachment points
- Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Eagle Creek 2-IN-1 Sling / Backpack
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 241 g
- Dimension: 10 x 19.5 x 6" / 25.4 x 50 x 15 cm, Expanded: 10 x 19.5 x 6" / 25.4 x 50 x 15 cm
- Capacity: 1000 cubic inches / 16.5 liter, Expanded: 1140 cubic inches / 18.5 liter
- 70D Silnylon Ripstop
- 200D Nylon Ripstop
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.