Lightweight sock constructed with a blend of Lycra® spandex, Merino wool, and stretch Nylon. Thin profile is preferred by riders looking for the ultimate foot-to-boot connection.
Key Features of the Dakine Rio Snowboard Socks:
- 50% merino, 30% acrylic, 17% polyester, 3% spandex
- Thin profile for ultimate foot-to-boot connection
- Rolled no-slip welt top keeps socks up
- Elastic ankle support for no-sag fit
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Shin and top of foot padding
- Two vented zones
- Two compression zones
- Reversed toe seam for comfort
This size guide is lost, but not forgotten. We've got our top people working on a new one.
You can get at us on email or call us at 877-MOOSEJAW (877-666-7352) to get the greatest customer service in the world.
Love the Madness,