Lightweight sock constructed with a blend of Lycra® spandex, Merino wool, and stretch Nylon. Thin profile is preferred by riders looking for the ultimate foot-to-boot connection.
Key Features of the Dakine Rio Snowboard Socks:
- 50% merino, 30% acrylic, 17% polyester, 3% spandex
- Thin profile for ultimate foot-to-boot connection
- Rolled no-slip welt top keeps socks up
- Elastic ankle support for no-sag fit
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Shin and top of foot padding
- Two vented zones
- Two compression zones
- Reversed toe seam for comfort
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.