The new mlf for winter 2013 takes a traditional camber profile, and gives it even more pop with the introduction of the fresh deck topsheet.Key Features of the DC MLF Snowboard:
- Flex: 7
- Maneuverability: 7.5
- Camber: 6
- Fresh Deck Top Sheet: our new Fresh deck topsheets give DC boards that poppy feel you get from a new skate deck. the topsheets add a snap and life to the boards that you can only get out of natural wood. they may look pretty but these topsheet laminates are pure performance, with several seasons of testing behind us to prove it. the graphics are screened on the wood just like a skate deck, and the wood is then sealed to protect it from the elements, still keeping its natural feel.
- Traditional Camber
- Impact Core: Poplar/Ash, Pop=8, Bomber feel
- Radius 2 Flat: after receiving rave reviews and awards Radius to Flat has earned its spot on every board in our line. the flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- 7200 Sintered Base
- Carbon Quadrax
- Structurn™ Base: the structurn base ™ structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in our base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride longer.
- Length (cm): 150, 154, 158
- Contact Length (cm): 108 (150), 110 (154), 112 (158)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29 (150), 29.2 (154), 29.4 (158)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8 (150), 24.9 (154), 25.1 (158)
- Sidecut (m): 7 (150), 7.1 (154), 7.3 (158)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.