When you go up snowboarding enough times you realize when things are not normal, well I was getting tired of crashing and getting snow up my legs to my knees and then melting back into my boots. That is when I decided to trade in my old snow bibs in for some snowboarding pants. I have always loved the DC brand name so when I came across there Craft Snowboard Pants I instantly fell in love with them. With the EXOTEK Layered Weather Protection to keep the cold out and them having the Leg gaiters to keep the snow out I knew that I had to have them, they were the perfect snowboarding pants for me. Well after trying them out on the mountain it really made a difference, I noticed without getting snow up my legs I was more relaxed and was out there for more runs. Theses snowboarding pants really changed my boarding experience.
Key Features of the DC Craft Snowboard Pants:
10,000Series EXOTEK Layered Weather Protection
Back flap pockets with hook and loop closure
Zip front hand pockets
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
31" - 32"
33" - 34"
35" - 36"
37" - 38"
40" - 41"
23" - 24"
25" - 26"
26 1/2" - 27 1/2"
28" - 29 1/2"
30" - 31"
Standard Jacket Length
• For best results, take measuremnts in your underwear.
DC FIT GUIDE and INFO
HOW TO MEASURE:
• Chest: Measure under you arms and around the fullest part of your chest.
• Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the measuring tape a bit loose to allow for a comfortable fit.
• Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips above your legs.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;