Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Craghoppers Men's Nosilife Cargo Trouser
Mobile phone pocket
Including 2 zipped
Part elasticated waist at sides
Craghoppers NosiLife fabric is treated with a permanent insect repellent that is proven to provide up to 90% protection from mosquitoes and bug biting insects. Because nobody likes mosquitoes, not even their mothers.
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Insect Repellent, Cargo Pockets, Sun Protective, Media Pocket
Travel, Camping, Day Hiking, Hiking, Casual
Men's Clothing and Outerwear
76 - 81
84 - 89
91 - 97
99 - 102
107 - 112
30 - 32"
33 - 35"
36 - 38"
39 - 41"
42 - 44"
CRAGHOPPERS MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measure the chest at the fullest part placing the tape under the arms.
2. WAIST - Measure around the waist at the height at which you would normally wear your trousers.
3. INSIDE LEG - Measure from the crotch to where your trouser leg is normally worn on the shoe.
Rated 2 out of
The Kron from
Big disappointment!I bought two pair of these this April of 2016. I was expecting to love them and wear them as my favorite summer pants. Didn't work out that way for the following reasons:
1. They ride low on my waist, and that's uncomfortable for me.
2. The front slash pockets aren't deep enough. The first pair of pants in my 80 years of life to have this problem.
3. There are no belt loops on either side? A cost saving strategy? Really!
4. The front fly zipper seems flimsy. For the price of the pants, it should be substantially rugged.
I've had almost 80 years of buying and wearing pants so I know when I've bought a great pair. If it wasn't for the issues above, they would be a fine pair of pants