The Cassin Piu 2 Belay Device by Camp USA. Similar design to the Piu with the addition of a second carabiner hole to make lowering a second who is weighting the rope easier. Simply clip a carabiner in (specifically designed for the CAMP HMS Nitro and HMS Compact carabiners) and use it as a lever to gradually release tension. The teeth have been optimized for a wide range of rope diameters so climbers can use the same device whether they are rapping fat single lines or catching falls on skinny twin ropes.
FEATURES of the Cassin Piu 2 Belay Device
- Auto-locking when belaying one or two climbers on top rope
- Ideal combination with CAMP Nitro or HMS Compact locking carabiners
- Diagonal cable prevents the rope from rubbing and jamming
SPECIFICATIONS of the Cassin Piu 2 Belay Device
- Weight: 2.8 oz / 80 g
- Rope Diameter (Min): Double 8-9 mm
- Rope Diameter (Max): Single 10-11 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.